Oh shit I actually got tagged in a thing. It’s hard to talk about myself like this but here I attempt to do so anyway!
1) My hair is pretty cool. Even if it has caused me grief as well, I’m happy to have my red hair. And the red hair/brown eyes combo is extremely uncommon, which is neat. Sometimes I feel like I look like a character design and that makes me feel cool. :U
2) I inherited the “I can figure out things easily” gene from my Dad. It also means I get good at things quickly. It’s convenient to be a jack of all trades and loving to learn things helps a lot! I get to do lots of things and it is fun!
3) Although I don’t really use it in any real way, I am pretty good at drawing and painting. It took many years and work to get to where I am now, but I just don’t have the confidence to do something with it. I hope to change that in the future.
4) I just graduated college! And I received my black belt in high school! My ability to accomplish long term goals is something I’m glad I’m able to do. It definitely isn’t easy to do as such and I felt like giving up multiple occasions. However, I did persevere and I don’t regret those experiences.
5) I’m an open minded person that is not afraid of admitting my faults or that I am wrong about something. I may be really hard on myself because of that but I think I grow more because of it.
This took way longer than it should have. I’m bad at this.